Do you need a dependable New York courier? As you explore your options, you are likely to come across a wide array of service providers with one thing in common: to do business with you. However, not all of them may be able to provide what you need, which is why it is important to be discerning and pick only the best service provider that can be your one-stop shop for all courier and messenger needs. That said, here are the different types of courier delivery services, which an established, reputable, and reliable company should be able to provide:
- Messenger service – Got documents and important papers or bills to be delivered? A New York courier should be able to serve as your reliable messenger, too. Make sure they offer a good tracking system that is always up-to-date, so you can verify the status of deliveries any time.
- White glove service – Reputable couriers have white glove service experts who offer inside pickup and delivery of parcels. They even provide blanket wrapping and shrink wrapping, too, so you do not have to worry about getting them on your own.
- Rush services – Ensure that the New York courier can efficiently handle same-day pickup and rush deliveries, as well as direct rush and overnight services. Some of the best companies can even tailor these services to meet your unique delivery requirements.
- Truck and van services – The courier delivery service should have its own fleet of vehicles, which are equipped to handle any transportation requirement. High-quality vans and trucks come with advanced communication systems for immediate communication and dispatch, and instant tracking.
- Specialized services – An established New York courier has an efficient and trained staff to take care of special delivery needs in the medical industry. They have the proper equipment and vehicles for handling sensitive medical shipments. You can also rely on them for freight deliveries within New York City and the Tri-State area.